Creative Campaign Manager
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs wants to spread awareness of our products and brand throughout the land. We strive to create compelling content that shares the possibilities of our technology with the world. We are looking for an excellent creator and storyteller who is comfortable with a variety of media (print, digital, mobile, etc) to join us as our Creative Campaign Manager. If you love working with teams and believe that powerful stories can change the world, we have the perfect challenge for you.
- Tell the world how amazing our products are through superb storytelling across a variety of media (web, video, social, blog, etc)
- Set the direction for our campaigns with key stakeholders
- Plan and manages complex campaigns and media projects with expertise to ensure growth targets are reached
- Support a wide variety of requests for media assets, across internal departments and external partners
- Possess a strong design or creative background (5+ years experience)
- Understand the creative landscape and current trends in design, web, video, etc.
- Excellent at formulating and articulating design decisions to any audience
- A natural leader and creative mentor who loves to work across multidisciplinary teams
- Remain hands-on during the design and production process
- Comfortable defining, tracking, and balancing budgets for creative projects
- Have a proven track record with successfully executing digital campaigns
- Can successfully build and maintain outside vendor and freelance relationships
- Have demonstrable experience planning and managing creative projects from beginning to end
- Ensures brand guidelines and protocols are used across all media assets
- Extreme attention to details, while keeping focus on the bigger marketing goals
- Can both inspire and manage a team of creative professionals
- Fluency in HTML, CSS, and the nuts-and-bolts of the modern web
- Experience with video production and/or photography
- Copywriting and/or editing experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.