Associate Product Designer
Are you a creative, results-oriented self-starter? Are you passionate about creating best-in-class, engaging shopping experiences? If you answered “yes” to these questions, this may be the role for you!
Chewy is looking for an Associate Product Designer to join our Product Design team in Boston, MA. The ideal candidate has a passion for all things digital, demonstrated knowledge of industry best practices, and the ability to deliver results as part of a dynamic, cross-functional team.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with product managers, software developers, UX designers, and user researchers to maintain, improve, and invent the Chewy digital experience across web, iPhone, iPad, and/or Android platforms
- Design user flows and articulate your design process, inspiration, and decisions to internal stakeholders
- Advocate for the customer, collaborating with product managers and software developers to bring to life the best possible customer experience
- Attend and actively participate in daily stand-up, grooming, planning, and sprint retrospective meetings
- Perform design review and provide feedback to software developers during the development process
What you'll need:
- BA/BS degree in Design (Graphic, Interaction Design, Visual Communication, or Product) and/or related degree.
- 2+ years of experience in an agency or tech/product setting, building digital products/experiences in an agile software development process
- Stellar portfolio that showcases experience across a variety of platforms – desktop (responsive), tablet, iOS, and/or Android
- Experience using Sketch, InVision, or other comparable design and prototyping tools
- Position may require travel
- E-commerce experience
- Motion skills (After Effects, Adobe Animate or others)