Associate Designer at DraftKings
What you’ll do as an Associate Designer:
- Under the management and mentorship of creative leadership, develop an in-depth understanding of the DraftKings brand, products, sales and marketing strategies.
- Work closely with other creative team members and Account team to execute designs (presentation decks, sales one-sheets, logos, landing pages, media units, etc.) that meet and exceed objectives stated in prospective client’s request for proposal (RFP).
- Responsible for executing design work for sold programs, sponsorships and media buys from creative concept to final production.
- Design and resize advertiser ad units, co-branded units, social media visuals and various web projects.
- Manage and complete multiple projects within the scope of project deadlines.
What skills you will use:
- 0-2 years of experience in a related role.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- A passion for design and a relevant portfolio.
- Demonstrated understanding of modern marketing (digital, experiential & social).
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves and get the work – big and small – done.