Associate Creative Director
THE ROLE: Associate Creative Director
We’re looking for…
The Associate Creative Director will report into our Creative Director with the objective of managing our design team while innovating the Rue La La brands marketing strategy.
What you’ll accomplish…You will;
- Be responsible for the vision of the marketing creative team and aligning with Rue La La brand aesthetic
- Responsible for total production of creative, holding all staff to high production and visual standards
- Anticipate and articulate creative needs of business partners, including Marketing Communications, Acquisition & Revenue Development
- Work closely with Rue La La Creative Director on new innovative brand concepts
- Partner with copy lead, assess copy for on-brand voice and effective messaging
- Provide feedback to design team ensuring on-brand and on-direction design
- Stay current with design trends in order to keep the Rue La La creative team inspired
THE RIGHT FIT: You have…
- 8 years minimum design and art direction experience with an incredible portfolio of work
- 3-5 years of management with a strong track record of hiring, developing and retaining great people.
- Strong skills with the entire Adobe CS5 suite
- Thorough imaging experience with a proficiency in typography
- Typography proficiency
In return for these accomplishments the following will be provided:
- The opportunity to work in a highly visible role as a member of the senior leadership team at Rue Gilt Groupe
- The chance to have a significant impact on Rue Gilt Groupe brand
- A great team environment that focuses on professional growth and development
- A company with an entrepreneurial culture that wants to continue to break new ground
Rue Gilt Groupe combines world-class merchandising, technology and marketing to create the most engaging and satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 20+ million loyal members turn to Rue La La for everything from women, men and children's apparel and accessories to home décor and exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.