Associate Creative Director, Copy - US Remote at Vista
Vista's Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers - and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers' needs, and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, we're here to grow and build the Vista brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
As Associate Creative Director, Copy, you will lead copywriting strategy and execution for all middle and lower funnel marketing campaigns, helping to translate our brand tone of voice and personality into creative that generates results.
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with Creative Director, Performance Marketing to provide day-to-day direction and implement vision across middle and lower funnel marketing campaigns.
- Partner with the ACD, Design in development of standout strategically focused concepts and marketing campaigns that generate measurable results. Together connecting the dots across channels and between business initiatives and creative opportunities.
- Act as subject matter expert on copy for performance marketing channels, ensuring brand voice works across global markets, championing innovation, and driving a culture of testing and learning to drive optimal impact.
- Collaborate with Go-To-Market, Marketing Channel, Merchandising and UX / UI teams to translate marketing and customer experience strategy into brand-forward, performance-oriented touchpoints across the customer journey.
- Inspire and motivate a small team of copywriters as well as provide consistent mentorship and constructive feedback.
At Vista, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- 7+ years of agency or in-house with client-side experience as a plus.
- 2-3 years of experience managing copy managers.
- Demonstrated success in developing cross-channel marketing campaigns with international adaptations.
- Understands and advocates for creative excellence.
- Excellent presentation skills; Talks through work clearly and concisely.
- Portfolio required to be considered for this role.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vista means that you don't see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey - and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what's next, we're always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we're capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vista has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us a Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vista's CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparably's Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees.
In 2021, Vista adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Vista also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vista creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vista, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vista acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vista is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vista, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Manager, Merchandising, Artist, User Experience, Work from Home, Management, Retail, Creative, Technology, Contract