Chewy, the # 1 online pet retailer, is looking for an Art Director to join our Private Label Creative Team based in Boston, MA. This is a very exciting time to join the pack as we continue to concept and design our own private label brands and expand our internal branding. We're looking for a truly great designer - a real design nerd - who loves all things graphic design and packaging.
What You'll Do:
- Work on new brand and line extensions for current private label brands which includes packaging, site assets and banners as well as potential social activations, branded partnerships and miscellaneous design requests.
- You’ll also provide photo and video direction to the studios and work with various partners to ensure our brands are seen as premium products worthy of inclusion in the Chewy portfolio.
What You'll Need:
- Experience in branding from scratch.
- Excellent typography skills.
- Solid packaging and production experience.
- Must be a creative suite wizard who can comp in Photoshop, draw vectors in Illustrator and be so happy about it your face hurts from ultra-wide, all day smiling.
- Must be able to see a project from start to finish meaning from name, to logo design, package design to product display pages and marketing emails and banners and potential social activations.
- Good attitude and ready to work hard in a super-fast-paced but friendly environment.
- Both print AND digital design experience.
- Good sense of humor who loves pets a major plus.
- Solid social platform concepting experience also a major plus.
- A good attitude.
- Creative Suite Master.
- Speed and efficiency.
- Position may require travel.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected]