Art Director (Creative)
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Create the game inside the game.
As an Art Director for our Brand and Creative team, you’ll develop campaigns and creative executions that bring to life our positioning as “The Game Inside the Game.” We have a start-up entrepreneurial spirit that runs through everything we do.
What you’ll do as an Art Director:
- Partner with copywriters to develop conceptual ideas/themes for DraftKings sports.
- Establish a look/feel for channels, including Broadcast, Digital, Social, OOH, and CRM.
- Develop ideas for promotions, brand experiences, activations, and events.
- Establish an authentic “fan-to-fan” connection to build relationships with our target audience.
- Proactively develop ideas that establish DraftKings as an innovative early-adopter of technologies that bring sports fans closer to the games they love.
What skills you will use:
- 2-5 years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
- Experience developing award-winning creative ideas for major B-to-C brands.
- Demonstrated understanding of modern marketing (digital, experiential & social).
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.