Web Operations Analyst at Acquia
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acquia is looking for a Web Operations Analyst to support the day-to-day operations of Acquia.com, and it’s suite of marketing based websites and platforms. This includes working with various stakeholders to make sure that the work is prioritized, developed, QA’d and released in a timely fashion. They will have a strong understanding of Drupal, and assist users by training them to use the platform, helping with content updates and also taking a hands-on role in building complex pages as needed.
You’ll partner with many of the teams within the Marketing organization, bridging the gap between them and the Web Ops engineers, helping to establish requirements that engineers will be able to use to develop new features and enhancements. Working in an Agile methodology, you will make sure that work is completed correctly and free of any defects. A strong project management background and technical understanding of Drupal will help in this role.
- Prior experience coordinating, building and launching websites on the Drupal platform.
- Work as the liaison across multiple departments to maintain project timelines.
- Create problem solutions by working with stakeholders and engineers to develop requirements, diagrams and stories.
- Develops project estimates by evaluating current workloads, developer capacity and overall company prioritization.
- Reviews the quality of delivered work by completing quality assurance (QA) tests.
- Maintains general QA test plans and processes for code deployment and quality gates.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Provides reference for team members and customers by writing documentation; providing support and help
- Maintains process / metrics / reporting systems by researching and resolving problems; maintaining system integrity and security
Key Skills and Attributes:
- 3+ years supporting Drupal websites. Drupal 8 experience required.
- General ability to debug and understand how Drupal works.
- Understanding of the Agile Project Management methodology
- Passion for the web, open source development, and for helping us build meaningful experiences
- Strong problem-solving abilities, taking initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Maintain a positive and constructive outlook, focus on driving results, finding solutions / breakthroughs to solve problems and challenges; has a positive influence on peers.
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Work in collaborative and supportive manner
- Listen carefully to provided information and ask clarifying questions. Actively listen as a learner rather than a passive recipient of information.