Toast Payments Strategy Manager
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
We are looking for the Strategy Manager to join the Toast Payments team with a specific focus on Toast Payments pricing strategy. S/he will focus on all Toast Payments pricing and packaging initiatives for existing and new Payments products in partnership with Product Marketing, Product, Sales and Customer Success teams. S/he will develop a data-driven approach to execute Payments pricing optimization from planning and development, implementation to measurement and ongoing iteration.
The role will report to the Sr. Director of Payments & Strategy and will have substantial leadership exposure. We are eager to meet driven candidates who crave impact, thrive in ambiguity and want to experience a start-up in hyper-growth.
- Partner with Product Marketing, Product, Sales and Customer Success teams to design, develop and implement Payments pricing and packaging initiatives and strategy
- Become the Payments pricing market expert with a deep understanding of the Payments Processing industry
- Develop, refine and report out on key performance indicators of Payments business as it relates to pricing and pricing strategy
- Develop scalable processes to collect feedback directly from the field as well as the industry
Do you have the right Ingredients*?
- 2-4+ years of experience in a similar role or consultancy
- Prior experience and/or solid understanding of payment processing industry preferred
- Strong time management, organizational and relationship skills
- Understanding of revenue generation and maintenance
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to present business cases to leadership, including directly to the executive team
- Ability to lead cross-functional initiatives
- Bonus skills are knowledge of SQL, Python, or R
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves, pull at threads and be deep in the trenches when needed