Toast Capital Operations Coordinator
Toast is a rapidly growing startup building the first all-in-one restaurant management software platform. Toast’s Android tablet based system helps restaurants operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways. We’re growing fast and have a customer base comprised of cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs across the country. We work hard and care about our customers’ success and we have a lot of fun doing it. As a startup, we move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if you’re passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us! You will be helping Toast to grow our business across the US and internationally.
The Toast Capital team is seeking a highly motivated Operations Coordinator to provide servicing and collection support to a growing portfolio of restaurant customers. Toast Capital is a wholly owned subsidiary of Toast, Inc. that offers Toasts restaurant partners fast and flexible financing for any business need. The ideal candidate will have experience in a service organization with significant attention to detail and strong organizational skills. This individual will be an ambassador of the Toast Capital brand and proliferate Toast Capital’s goal to empower restaurants financially to thrive and do what they love. This individual’s efforts will have a significant impact on the long-term success of a rapidly growing product for Toast.
- Interact with Toast Capital Merchants to inform underwriting practices, enable white-glove service levels, and collect past due amounts
- Work with Product Management, Data Science and the R&D organization of any impact to data science models
- Manage a queue of internal and external requests and respond in a timely manner
- Track and report performance metrics to enhance Toast Capital NPS and maintain portfolio quality
- Assist and develop process improvement initiatives for Toast Capital operations
- Develop cross functional relationships with teams across the Toast organization, including regular interaction with the Credit Committee and Credit Risk Strategist
- 1-3 years of relevant analytical or collections experience
- Ability to work under pressure and strong attention to detail
- Highly organized, self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable
- Analytical mind-set and ability to creative problem-solve
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service/support experience a plus
- Excel skills helpful