Third Party Risk Advisory Analyst
Greater Boston Area
At LogicManager, customer experience is our top priority, and our Advisory Team plays a primary role in ensuring an organization’s success. We are seeking candidates to help our customers develop and implement third party risk and governance programs that allocate resources effectively, ensure proper due diligence, and effective monitoring. In this role, you must have the ability to think strategically, communicate effectively, and evaluate, interpret, and analyze information to support our customers’ internal third party risk management programs.
We are currently seeking a candidate experienced in procurement, supply chain and/or vendor management related activities. This role will become an expert in understanding the operational procedures and processes that need to be in place for organizations to have a successful and effective third party risk and governance program. Duties of the Third Party Risk Advisory Analyst include assisting with content development, developing and managing various workflows, consulting with customers, and training other advisory analyst team members on best practices.
LogicManager is a rapidly growing Boston-based technology company. We’re pre-IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. Recognized by Gartner and Forrester Industry Analysts as leaders and Great Places to Work certified for our company culture. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
What you'll be doing on our team
- Consult with customers to adopt third party risk and governance best-practices and gain business value
- Analyze and interpret customer data
- Enable customers to achieve goals and demonstrate progress to Board and Senior Management
- Support existing customers in the expansion of their internal program and usage of the system
- Provide insights for product marketing, customer marketing, and account management
- Support on-boarding and implementation of new customers
- Review industry and regulatory updates and create checklists, templates, and educational materials
- Remain up-to-date with industry trends, regulations, and frameworks
- Continuously adapt and improve our solution offerings and implementation procedures with changes in the industry.
- Develop professional, high-quality reports for customers to leverage
- Be willing and able to work independently, multi-task, and meet project deadlines
About you and what type of skills you’ll need
- BA/BS Degree
- 2+ years of third-party risk, procurement, supply chain or vendor management experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to articulate technical information.
- Strong support and problem-solving skills
- Consistent attention to detail
- Strong reading comprehension and critical reasoning
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on deadlines and business objectives
More about LogicManager
- Award-Winning Culture: We’re named Best Place to Work / certified as a Great Place to Work® every year since 2016.
- Industry Leading Customer Satisfaction: We sustain NPS scores in the 50s and customer ratings and leadership recognition by Forrester and Gartner
- Collaborative Offices: We have a modern, open floor layout designed for cross functional collaboration and employee growth. We also have conference rooms for brainstorming sessions and team meetings
- Downtown Location: We are located in Boston’s growing Seaport and Innovation District with great views of the channel and within walking distance to many restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops. Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation and a quick walk from South Station
- Great Benefits & Perks: We believe in supporting our employees with benefits that matter, which is why we offer competitive salaries, benefits, company stock options, paid vacation, community service days, and more. We also celebrate our successes with frequent company-sponsored lunches, happy hours, events, and other perks
- Leadership with a Vision: We are profitable, rapidly growing and control our destiny as we have no VC funding! We are a workforce of thought leaders and dynamic innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the way companies protect their reputations.
LogicManager is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity, and work every day to create an inclusive work environment that represents the world that we live in.
Read Full Job Description