Sr. Software Engineer - AI/ML-1 at Humana Studio_h
The Senior Software Engineer codes software tools for the AI and Machine Learning Platform. The AI and MLP will support Data Scientists developing ML models and AI-enabled software applications throughout Humana. Data ranges from Clinical to Consumer Data Models, batch and real-time streaming. This position will implement tools, data ingestions APIs, data publishing APIs, advanced AI features like NLP tools, and feature/model repositories, and automate production ML modeling pipelines.
The Senior Software Engineer develops software in the Machine Learning Platform and Cognitive AI Team. Uses the cloud platform and open source software libraries to implement the Machine Learning Data pipeline. Incorporates advanced AI techniques as needed by the business requirements. Implements the tools, frameworks and automation needed to reliably deploy applications incorporating AI and Machine Learning Models. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5 or more years of experience designing, developing, and testing of software applications and/or infrastructure
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Experience with Cloud environments and Docker containers
- Familiar with agile software development
- Strong software development fundamentals and algorithms.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences based on data.
- Experience with PySpark
- Experience with Azure, and Machine Learning tools and open source toolkits in the Azure environment.
- Experience with Deep Learning, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch or equivalent
- Experience putting machine learning models into automated production.
- Master's Degree
This position is located in our Boston Studio_h office