Sr. Payments Pricing Analyst at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Are you bready* for a change?
Toast is looking for a Sr. Payments Pricing Analyst to play an integral role in scaling Toast’s rapidly growing business. This person will be responsible for tracking ongoing Toast Payments performance results across specific Toast products and sales territories, identifying and quantifying optimization opportunities, and making pricing strategy recommendations to leadership. This role requires strong collaboration with other internal teams, collaborating on specific analysis projects and providing support to teams responsible for training on new/existing payments pricing policies.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Develop, refine and report out on key performance indicators of Payments business as it relates to pricing and pricing strategy
- Responsible for proactively identifying areas of opportunity in payments pricing strategy
- Partner with Business Intelligence, Strategic Finance, Product Marketing, Sales and Payments Operations team members on cross-functional research/initiatives
- Support and partner with Sales Enablement on payments initiatives where needed
- Keep informed about various payments pricing strategies and trends in the market, ensuring Toast Payments pricing is aligned and competitive
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or related fields
- 3-5+ years of experience in a similar role or consultancy
- Experience with SQL and Snowflake
- Understanding of revenue generation and maintenance
- Strong time management, organizational and relationship skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Prior experience and/or solid understanding of payment processing industry a plus
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Zeppelin competency
- Splunk competency
*Bread puns encouraged but not required