Sr. Manager, Business Insights & Customer Value at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
The Senior Manager, Business Insights & Customer Value will be responsible for leading the Care business insights and Customer Value. The successful candidate will have experience using data to determine a roadmap and the ability to communicate and prioritize across stakeholders and business initiatives. This position reports to the Director, Care Business Insights & Customer Value.
The Impact You Will Make
- Determine strategy and roadmap to improve Customer experience when contacting Care
- Perform root cause analysis to better understand the critical business drivers for Customer Experience for Diners, Driver and Restaurants and leverage this data to influence long-term customer strategy
- Utilize qualitative and anecdotal data as a starting point to identify process improvement opportunities and create an ROI based on data
- Key Care contact for customer insights, metrics and analysis across the business including root causes for contacts, financial impacts and customer loyalty impacts
- Identify and oversee the individual projects that will achieve the broader program goals, formulate/consolidate project plans, identify dependencies, highlight risks and roadblocks, and suggest possible solutions to stay on track
- Liaise within Care to ensure teams are prepared for new company programs and empowered to improve the Customer Experience across all contact types
- Analyze key Care data and trends including how they tie to the overall Grubhub business in order to create business cases and project ROIs
- Monitor KPIs, business drivers, and measure decision impacts for specific departments - Product, Technology, Logistics, Marketing and Sales
- Be curious! Continually identify opportunities to improve the Customer Experience or Reduce Expense
What You Bring to the Table
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred
- 7-10 years of experience in a analytical, technical or customer service role preferably within tech, consulting, or finance
- 3+ years of people management experience required
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to dive deep, summarize, and communicate important data
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with experience communicating with all levels up to and including executive management
- Strong attention to detail effectively managing multiple activities and/or projects concurrently
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills (you are an expert at Excel and SQL skills a plus)
- Experience identifying and capturing business needs and translating into detailed project requirements
- Ability to work with autonomy in a fast-paced environment and a strong sense of accountability
- Proven experience managing vendor relationships and assisting with the software selection process
- Adaptability, flexibility, and a willingness to work within changing priorities including ad hoc requests
- Tableau / data visualization a plus
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]