- Manage a product roadmap for a set of features from inception through implementation; collect requirements, establish key performance metrics, craft the user experience, and drive execution
- Create business cases to prioritize product development and infrastructure projects, using a deep understanding of technical issues and business impact to articulate tradeoffs to stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with data science and engineering to dive deep into our data to understand our users
- Work with business leaders to help shape and drive business cases for product features
- Identify the essential qualities of each feature or technology: what's important, what's not, how can we optimize impact while limiting cost and risk?
- Understand and explain complex technical issues, discern impact, and communicate them to maximize clarity and drive resolution
- Use good judgment to make appropriate trade-offs when scoping and specifying solutions, ensuring that anything we build adds value to the business and continues to delight our users
- Past success as a Data Analyst or Data Scientist; analyzing data, drawing accurate conclusions, and adjusting strategy accordingly.
- Exceptional ability to grasp, manage, and articulate complex systems to technical and non technical audiences.
- A track record of being proactive and persuading colleagues by constructing a compelling, data driven narrative both in-person and in-writing
- Technical depth that allows you to communicate with, understand, and earn the respect of world-class engineers and data scientists
- Track record of using a data-driven approach to product development, using MVP and A/B test techniques to iterate new ideas quickly
- An innovative and detail-oriented approach to problem-solving
- Experience leveraging your product intuition to connect innovative solutions to real-world, user problems with actual business needs of a rapidly scaling organization.
- Experience with relational databases, Python and SQL a plus.No ego. Strong commitment to doing what is right for the customer and the company
- Degree in a data science or engineering discipline and work experience as a product manager for a technology company.
- Thrived in a consumer product role and delivered delightful features at scale.
- Experience with mobile product development, a plus.