At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Sr Data & Analytics Architect .This is a very strategic and long term role with the client who is doing a lot of work with Perficient.
As a Sr Solutions Architect, you will be working with our strategic clients to conduct Data Strategy. We are looking for Architects with strong engineering background understanding and implementing the Data lifecycle, including requirements gathering, solution design, development, and production deployment.
The ideal candidate will have solid development experience with the desire and passion to conduct Data strategy
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including design, coding, testing, troubleshooting, and documenting data-oriented software applications in one or more of the following areas
- Must have build experience with Large Scale, Fault Tolerance Systems with components of scalability, and high data throughput
- Must provide experience and expertise with Data strategy and execution especially with enterprise wide data and analytics strategy
- Provide thought leadership in the areas of Data platform, Data governance, MDM, AI, and Analytics
- Provide expertise with common data models at a conceptual and logical levels especially with banking and financial services expertise
- Adopt and adapt to industry changes with an ability to read and pick up any market leaders and changes
- Ability to deliver strong executive presentations and communicate with a high degree of comfort with large and small technical audiences
- Most recent 2+ years of consulting and conducting Data strategy engagements with high profile clients.
- Most recent 5+ years of supporting business teams by providing subject matter expertise and guidance in modern data platforms.
- Most recent 2+ years involved in large Digital transformation or Data transformation projects.
- At least 15 years of experience in Data and Analytics preferably with 10+ years in consulting working for any large consulting firms.
- At least 5+ years working with AWS, Azure, and GCP cloud platforms [prefer GCP].
- At least 8+ years’ experience working in Big Data technologies such as Cloudera, Hadoop, Hive, Impala, Kudu, SPARK, Scala, Python.
- At least 8+ years of experience working with Business Intelligence & Visualization Space (Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, Cognos, SAP BOBJ, etc.).
- Passion for working with open-source technologies as well as commercial platforms
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.