We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
Grubhub is looking for an innately curious, highly analytical Sr. Continuous Improvement Analyst to bring automation and process improvement expertise to the Logistics Continuous Improvement (CI) Team. This individual will have a driving role in identifying process value, translating improvement opportunities to dollar impact, and optimizing processes through automation or transformational shifts with the benefit of improving the customer experience in a fast-paced, growing environment.
The Impact You Will Make
- Partner with Process Owners and Senior Management to strategize, identify and implement process improvements opportunities to drive operational efficiencies.
- Energize stakeholders by identifying process gaps and opportunities for automation, prioritized by financial, operational, and customer experience impact.
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative data to drive root cause analysis and evaluate leading and lagging indicators.
- Perform statistical analysis such as MSAs, Regression, Gauge R&R Analysis and communicate results by using data to tell a story to appropriate stakeholders.
- Coordinate and conduct deep dive audits & sampling by utilizing SQL skills and upholding premier data integrity standards.
- Serve as process SME for the Grubhub Logistics team by creating and maintaining value stream and process maps.
- Take the Voice of the Customer and translate needs into process efficiencies.
- Create and analyze Process Control charts to identify special and common cause variation.
- Lead cross functional teams in preventing process failures and error-proofing initiatives.
- Guide healthy debate and challenge the status quo of established processes.
What You Bring to the Table
- 4+ years working in Business Analytics, Consulting, Operations, Program Management or Continuous Improvement
- You have a passion for analyzing and critiquing data sets and have a high understanding of data quality; you are an expert at Excel and SQL and experienced with Tableau
- Experience in statistical analysis and making decisions based on results; you utilize the capabilities of Minitab or JMP
- Track record of recognizing and driving improvement cross-functionally -- you live by Lean and DMAIC principles
- Strong attention to detail and inherently curious; you continuously find yourself asking "Why?" 5 times over
- Excellent written and verbal communication; presenting to Senior Leadership is a strong suit
- Able to manage upwards, downwards, and vertically while maintaining integrity and empathy
- Experience in Robotic Process Automation and/or Business Process Management highly preferred
- Lean Six Sigma certification preferred
- Bachelor's degree in technical or analytical field
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO/PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You'll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Vaccination Requirement: In the event the role you are applying for requires you to report to an office, you must be able to provide proof of full Covid-19 vaccination prior to starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: "2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's vaccine."
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.