(Sr.) Business Intelligence Manager
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
The (Sr.) Business Intelligence Manager will play an integral role in our budding Data Science and Business Intelligence group. This person will lead a team of multiple analysts and help drive efficient data-driven decision making across the organization. We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic candidate with experience managing top performers and working in cloud-based BI stacks who isn’t afraid to dive into data and get their hands dirty from time to time.
What you will do:
- Own the ongoing overhaul of our BI stack with a focus on self service throughout the organization
- Manage and prioritize bandwidth while balancing short and long term objectives
- Proactively identify areas outside the regular stream of business requests where the team can add value
- Drive complex statistical modeling development, enhancement, and maintenance around all aspects of the business including credit card processing, sales pipeline, product data from our restaurant customers (billions of rows), and more
- Partner with key stakeholders and business leaders to produce alignment in Customer Success, Finance, Product, and Executive
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Advanced degree in as quantitative field; 5+ years experience in BI or Data Analytics
- 2+ years experience managing and mentoring high performing teams; ideally analysts
- SQL and Python (Pandas, NumPy, etc) expert
- Ability to efficiently analyze huge volumes of data and present concise and clear recommendations to senior leaders
- A highly quantitative problem solver who loves to dig into different kinds of data and can confidently communicate their findings to stakeholders in different departments
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, changing environment and to adapt while focusing on key goals and objectives
- Work experience in a high growth tech or SaaS company; ideally fintech
- Experience with Snowflake and/or Python Luigi ETL
- Background building interactive dashboards in tools such as Looker, Tableau, Domo, SiSense, etc
- Familiarity with NetSuite or Salesforce