At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Why You Should Join the Benefits Team!
We have an incredible team at Klaviyo - collaborative, capable, diverse, fun - and we won’t settle for less. Our customer base doubled in 2020 and our headcount doubled in 2021 and is expected to double again in 2022. We are making a significant investment in People Operations to ensure we’re set up for scale.
We’re looking for a passionate Senior Benefits Analyst to join our People Operations team. This Senior Benefits Analyst will be an early member of a growing team at Klaviyo and therefore will have the opportunity to help shape how we think more strategically about our total rewards program. This position will play a key role in the implementation and administration of benefits plans across the company.
How You Will Make a Difference...
Primary Function Areas:
- Administration and project management support of all benefits and retirement programs, including vacation, holiday, time off, leave of absence, retirement plans, disability, flexible spending, group health/medical/dental coverage, vendor management, wellness and health education initiatives, life insurance, and more
- Handles Tier 2 benefit inquiries and escalations
- HRIS Administration in support of benefits program and processes such as Open Enrollment
- Partner with team members to build and document workflows and procedures for our benefits programs
- Develop and manage benefits communication calendar, including regular newsletters, educational campaigns, events, and Health Fairs (virtual or in person)
- Responsible for benefits communication including updating forms, documents, updating company intranet and writing company-wide communications
- Own database management for Klaviyo’s employees, ensuring accurate data entry, integrity and validation
- Project manager for all specialty benefit programs (ie, FSA, Wellness, Perks, etc). Contributes to regular vendor reviews and helps make recommendations on changes
- Manage Workday updates and reporting
- Support benefits and leave of absence inquiries, including disability filing and FMLA procedures
- Leverage and utilize benefits survey data platforms to track market competitiveness and alignment with company goals
- Have a direct relationship with outside consultants/vendors for annual survey submissions, contract renewals and data reporting
- Work cross functionally to collect and report data across departments including Finance, HR, People Operations and Talent Acquisition
- Assist HRIS Analyst with initiating business process and bulk changes in HRIS
- Follows all security protocols for various systems
Who You Are...
- BA degree in a related field
- You have 6+ years experience working with benefits programs, administration, compliance and analysis, previous experience in an HR function is preferred
- Knowledge of various HRIS systems is a plus with a strong preference for Workday
- You have strong analytical skills as you will be required to understand and effectively use data and metrics to dictate processes/workflows. Proficiency in Excel and other data tools is important.
- You enjoy building things and continually strive to do things better than the status quo. You are intellectually curious.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to influence and outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You are able to work cross functionally with different areas of an organization
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.