Together with a Strategist (think seasoned account manager + project manager, with some strategic chops as well), you will leverage your data skills, our proprietary algorithms, and monetization best practices to solve our client’s most difficult monetization and go-to-market problems.
What you’ll do
- Use your critical thinking and creativity to be the source of devising strategic recommendations for our clients, including go-to-market, monetization optimization, and product development recommendations
- Clean data from disparate sources, including data wrangling and in-depth analysis
- In supporting the Strategist, present your data-driven recommendations to all levels of a client organization (middle management up to C-suite)
- Drive project execution, including clearly and concisely communicating with internal and external key stakeholders about project statuses
- Serve as a product owner, taking initiative to drive improvements from the front line, including streamlining processes, building out new capabilities, improving visualizations, creating better storytelling, and everything else that could feasibly make our pricing offering better
This might be a good fit if you
- Enjoy all aspects of strategy development, from experimental design through client presentation
- Have experience with cleaning data and performing in-depth analyses on both structured and unstructured data sets
- Comfort with Excel, perhaps with knowledge of tools and languages like Python, SQL, etc.
- Are proactive in problem-solving and comfortable completing tasks with some level of ambiguity
- Are able to take feedback, coaching, and criticism while maintaining a strong declaration in your abilities
- Have prior data analysis experience in a professional capacity, preferably in technology, SaaS, consulting, financial services, investment banking, private equity, or other industries requiring critical and strategic thinking
- Thrive when working collaboratively in a team environment
- Have strong communication skills
- Have 2-5 + years’ of experience
You’ll love us because of these essentials
- Competitive salary and bonus structure, plus equity in a thriving company that’s 100% employee-owned
- Flexible hours and unlimited vacation
- Premier medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid family leave
- Training, professional and career development support - your success is our success, we invest in our employees!
- Working with top software brands and in-the-news companies
- Fully stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks, including cold brew coffee on-tap
- Dog-friendly office
- In-office games, meditation room, and other amenities to help you decompress while at work
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events for bonding and blowing off steam
ProfitWell is an equal opportunity employer, and we believe diversity is critical to our success. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. ProfitWell will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with documented disabilities.