Solution Consultant, Implementation
- Responsible for gathering requirements, defining business rules, data validation, and solution QA.
- Use Implementation Methodology for requirements and analysis gathering and proactively contribute to process improvement.
- Strong client presence and communication skills
- Maintain focus on delivering value to the client while delivering on time
- Coordinate with Product to identify and resolve product gaps
- Proactively identify and communicate internal or customer conflicts and take personal responsibility to overcome each
- Maintain a good understanding of the SHYFT products.
- B.S. degree with engineering, business or scientific focused curriculum preferred.
- At least 2 years’ experience in pharmaceutical/healthcare analytics or consulting preferred.
- Experience with Agile or Lean is a plus
- Good SQL Skills
- Motivated self-starter and ability to thrive in a high-growth and fast-paced work environment
- Detailed oriented and take ownership attitude
- High-energy team player with strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Strong project management skills with excellent problem solving, analytical skills and attention to details
- Competitive compensation/Stock Options
- Generous rewards program
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Holiday pay
- AD&D and Life Insurance
- Company Outings/Social Events
Empowering Data, Delivering ResultsSHYFT Analytics is a full service solution company that delivers next-generation sales insights to the global life sciences industry. Our agile analytic solutions and services are re-defining the way commercial data drives brand performance. We are an innovation and service-driven organization with deep life sciences expertise, and our customers include large pharma, established and emerging biotech, and medical device companies. We are continually growing, and rewarding opportunities exist for exceptional individuals to join our high–quality team of experts. SHYFT Core Values: We hire based on a 'fit first' philosophy and focus on candidates who exemplify our core values over skillset alone. At SHYFT, we believe every employee at every level is an innovator. We want all employees to bring their 'A game' to work every day and focus on the delivery of a truly amazing customer experience. We believe this is best done by embracing the team, all the while having fun. WE NOTE THAT THE ABOVE JOB POSTING IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPREHENSIVE JOB DESCRIPTION. IT IS A BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE SALIENT FEATURES OF THE POSITION OFFERED. A COMPREHENSIVE JOB DESCRIPTION WILL BE PROVIDED SHOULD THE CANDIDATE RECEIVE A JOB OFFER FROM THE COMPANY.