Software Configuration Analyst - Boston, MA
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
The software configuration analyst role’s primary function is to oversee and address the gift card/loyalty import & trouble-shooting cases across various communication paths. In addition, the software configuration analyst will work with their fellow team members and manager to consistently create and improve training materials and documentation for gift cards and loyalty. He/she will also analyze liability reports. The goal of this role is to resolve the import/ troubleshooting cases in the queue, while providing product-based solutions and maintaining strong cross functional and customer relationships.
About this roll*:
- Identify and resolve queue issues and requests in an efficient and timely manner
- Import, analyze and adjust liability reports and customer data to best integrate with Toast functionality
- Troubleshoot and analyze Gift Card/Loyalty issues using backend data, SQL database, and SumoLogic analytics tools
- Ability to manage directly assigned tasks and on-call duties gracefully
- Communicating on a consistent basis to cross functional teams including Project Resources, Restaurant Success Managers, Remote and Field Implementation Engineers, and Toast Support Representatives regarding update and in relation to specific cases pertaining to those parties
- Assist in establishing, maintaining, and distributing process/training documentation and training sessions around the Gift Card and Loyalty processes to all levels of Toast employees. This would include Gift Card/Loyalty Import Guidelines and Swipe Testing Guide.
- Conduct and create Salesforce reporting around gift card/loyalty metrics
- Partner with technical and operational teams including Red Flag, Product, Engineering, Legal, Services, Support and Sales to gather and provide insights for accounts and process improvements.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- BS/BA with 1-2 years of experience
- Ability to work both independently and within a collaborative team environment
- Extreme attention to detail
- Confidence prioritizing and making time sensitive decisions
- Experience in a customer facing capacity
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, changing environment and to adapt while focusing on key goals and objectives
- Experience in using data and analytics to identify opportunities for process automation improvements
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with SQL, SumoLogic and Salesforce dashboard & reports preferred
- Strong leadership, teamwork, communication & cross-group collaboration skills
*Bread puns encouraged but not required