SOC Security Analyst at Cybereason
Cybereason's mission is to ‘protect it all’ – delivering unparalleled prevention, detection, investigation, and response for all endpoints: workstations, laptops, mobile devices and more.
Our cyber-defense solutions combine machine learning and AI to analyze threats, connecting huge volumes of data to reveal cyber-attacks and shut them down, as well as block intrusion of known and unknown threats. With our latest offerings, we can also seamlessly automate detection and prevention across traditional endpoints as well as mobile devices.
We are constantly evolving and hope to expand our team with daring individuals that never give up!
As a SOC Security Analyst, you will continuously monitor attackers by analyzing data collected from all endpoints and reporting the size and impact of Malop attacks to help our partners respond swiftly and appropriately to cyber-security threats.
What you will do
- Perform ongoing security analysis
- Solve security incidents under defined SLAs
- Address clients inquiries via phone and email
- Work closely with the company’s Customer Success and Sales teams
What we are looking for
- Good understanding of networks
- Good command of modern operating systems (Windows – must, OSX & Linux– advantage)
- Familiarity with malware techniques and attack techniques (e.g. code injection, DGA, hooks, etc.)
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal skills with a service-oriented approach
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work both individually and within a team
- Familiarity with malware analysis methods
- Experience with Sysinternals tools - an advantage
- Strong advantage if experience in any of the following: