Site Analytics Manager at Dawn Foods Innovation Hub
Dawn Foods is looking for a talented Site Analytics Manager to be an early hire in our new Digital Innovation Hub. We are a leading global bakery manufacturing and distribution organization with almost 100 years of history at the beginning of our digital journey. The Boston office has a mandate to drive the company’s external digital capabilities and to transform the overall business model while leveraging its rich heritage. It will be a journey. And you could be one of the charter members of the Digital Innovation Hub with a strong voice around how we work and what outcomes we drive. You will have a wide influence on building online ordering capabilities for our bakery customers, conceptualizing new digital solutions to drive customer lifetime value, and shaping our overall customer experience. Come join a team of Boston digital experts for this unique opportunity as we build a digital start-up within a global organization and transform the business for future growth. This role will be located in our Boston Digital Innovation Hub.
In this role you will have a direct and tangible impact on our Digital team, our company, and our customers. The chosen candidate will leverage your passion for using data and understanding customer behavior to build an unparalleled site experience.
What you will do:
- Lead efforts in producing insights and recommendations by using various analytics techniques on customer browsing and purchase data
- Design and execute experiments that drive significant improvements in key performance metrics measuring customer experience and conversion
- Influence Digital leadership in making more data-driven decisions
- Establish standards and processes around tagging, reporting, dashboards, and overall reporting
- Ensure analytics implementation provides clear visibility into the impact of new features and changes to ecommerce platform
- Build valued working relationships across teams as well as with stakeholders and senior management
- Collaborate on the development of site analytics infrastructure to deliver desired customer insight
- Proven ability to perform in-depth analysis, synthesize results, develop stories, build strategies and make recommendations to business and technical leadership
- Strong Excel capabilities (data manipulation, formulas, modeling)
- Experience with clickstream analytics tools (e.g. Adobe, Google Analytics, MixPanel), A/B testing (e.g. Adobe, Optimizely) and structured programming languages (e.g. SQL)
- Ability to track business results including identifying and reporting on KPIs and investigating variations and trends
- Experience using advanced analytics in taking large data sets to detect patterns, isolate customer behaviors, segment and forecast
- Must be capable of gracefully managing multiple projects and handling shifting priorities.
- Ability to build strong relationships across multiple stakeholders and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- An inquisitive and confident yet humble team player
- BS/BA required degree in Mathematics, Economics, Business, Information Technology or Engineering preferred
- ~10% travel
- 3-5 years overall experience, 3+ years’ experience in ecommerce/digital analytics
- Sense of urgency with a desire to move quickly
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.