Senior Workforce Management Specialist (Customer Service)
ezCater is the only nationwide online marketplace for business catering in the United States – a $22 billion market. Our 2M+ on-time ratings and reviews, our 60K+ caterers and restaurants, and our 5-star customer service make it superbly easy for business people to find and order great food for their meetings and events. We’re backed by Insight Venture Partners and Iconiq Capital, we’re on a path to $1B in 2019, and we’ll get there - even more surely if you come help us.
The Senior Workforce Management Specialist will be an integral part of the Customer Service Team. The Senior Workforce Management Specialist will work closely with the management team to monitor and report on all things related to scheduling, adherence, forecasting, and efficiency on-site and at our outsource partner centers.
In addition, we are looking for someone who will embrace and embody our culture of Insane Helpfulness, Transparency, and a Work Hard/Play Hard mentality. If you love to work hard as a team, find technological solutions for customer problems, and end the day with a Nerf gun fight, you are exactly what we are looking for.
As a Senior Workforce Management Specialist, you’d be responsible for:
- Monitoring and managing changes to scheduling to ensure adequate daily resource coverage, as well as monitoring daily performance, adherence and efficiency of the team.
- Communicating with Management Team to ensure compliance with company standards and processing management requests for modifications of scheduling due to events such as meetings and training.
- Using accuracy of schedule measurements for continuous improvements, including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency and team member satisfaction.
- Providing analytical support for special projects, as well as forecasting and hiring plan.
- Reporting regularly to management on KPI’s as related to scheduling and efficiency.
What you should bring to the table:
- 4+ years of experience in Workforce Management, specifically in contact centers with at least 150 employees.
- Experience with Workforce Management software (scheduling, performance tracking, reporting).
- Experience leading or supervising WFM teams.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills, with emphasis on forecasting.
- Ability to layer in multiple impacts to staffing and show present and future needs and potential plans to address needs.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with co-workers and management team under time pressure and on several tasks at one time.
- You have a great head for numbers, you have been able to pivot & respond to change quickly
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making.
- An insanely helpful attitude!
What you’ll get from us:
Importantly, you’ll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and here’s what else you’ll get:
Market salary, stock options you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office smack-dab in Boston’s Downtown Crossing, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones