We are currently seeking a Technical Business Analyst to join our fun, dynamic and fast-paced global Marketing Operations team at Dynatrace.
This position will help us continue to deliver meaningful improvements to our Martech stack through Systems/Apps integrations and enhancements, refined processes, and best practice guidance. The business analyst position is the bridge between the Martech stack and key stakeholders including the broader Marketing team, Business Systems, Sales Operations, and IT. You will be responsible for fostering cross-functional relationships, managing the Martech roadmap, improving the project intake process, defining business requirements, articulating business value, managing project execution, conducting UAT testing and meeting deadlines. You will also be responsible for project communication and the change management process.
The right candidate will be someone who has previous experience as a business analyst, worked with CRMs and Marketing Automation systems, a proven track record working in a fast-paced, agile environment, and has strong attention to detail.
This position will be located in our Waltham, MA office, and will help support our global marketing operations team.
Key objectives of the role
- Serve as the main point of contact for all technical Marketing projects
- Oversee and prioritize the Project Board and Backlog by understanding business value and SLAs
- Understand, evaluate, and prioritize project requests received from a variety of stakeholders and schedule kickoff calls to gather requirements
- Manage complex technical projects that involve multiple teams and multiple stakeholders including creating project timeline and plan, hosting regular project sync meetings, overseeing the execution and testing of solution prior to deployment while hitting deadlines along the way
- Lead the change management strategy for each project as needed, including create a plan, enablement activities, and documentation/training to support the successful deployment of each project
- Create and maintain proper project documentation while project is in flight, and conduct project debriefs when project is complete. Take learnings from past projects and apply to future project plans.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation, and re-prioritize when needed
- Analyze risk and adjust project plans accordingly, and provide alternative solutions whenever possible
- Provide regular status updates on projects to key stakeholders
- Measure overall project performance and project throughput on monthly basis, in a format that can be consumed by executives when needed
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in business analysis and program management
- Experience as a Product Owner/Business Analyst
- Experience partnering with IT and technical teams
- Ability to translate a business problem into a story or requirement
- Proven track record of successful complex project management and execution
- Solid knowledge of Marketing Automation and CRM systems (Marketo & SFDC experience preferred)
- Experience leading change management activities
- Advanced experience using Project Management software (Jira, Monday.com preferred)
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize projects based on business needs, resource availability, and SLAs
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills including communicating with a variety of levels of stakeholders and colleagues. Ability to communicate complex issues and business value in a concise manner
- Knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Desire to improve processes to create optimization and efficiencies across Marketing
- Experience working with global teams, across multiple time zones
- Experience working for a B2B tech company
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, Master’s degree preferred
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.