Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Business Systems Architecture, Integration and Financial Systems, the Senior Systems Analyst, Integrations is a highly cross-functional role that will help ensure the successful implementation and support of Toast’s strategic Enterprise Integration initiatives. The Senior Systems Analyst will be responsible for providing their technical expertise to help improve processes, drive scale and deliver high value integration solutions supporting a robust Enterprise Architecture at Toast.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Partnering with stakeholders, across numerous business facets of the Toast, to better understand their business processes and integration needs
- Work as an individual contributor in a high paced SCRUM team within Toast to provide integration and development services for strategic initiatives
- Survey and diagnose Systems Integration issues, resolve, and advise about systems innovations to improve stability, flexibility and security.
- Facilitating testing sessions with stakeholders; staging data, outlining testing plans, running integrations
- Participate in the project development life cycle: implementation, testing, documentation, delivery, support, and maintenance
- Identifying integration gaps and areas for improvement based on platform performance and support ticket metrics
- Employ critical thinking to solve problems using technological solutions, and analyze both business and technical demands from a company perspective
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- In-depth experience delivering robust systems integration solutions using enterprise Integration platforms/patterns.
- 1+ years working in a role with direct stakeholder interactions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, plus an understanding of standard and new integration technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years working on an Agile SCRUM or Kanban team
- Excellent QA skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Workato or similar iPaaS
- Administrative experience with Salesforce, NetSuite, RevPro/Zorua
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.