Senior Sourcing Analyst at Indigo
Indigo improves grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health through the use of natural microbiology and digital technologies. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes and agronomic insights, Indigo works with growers to sustainably produce high quality harvests. The company then connects growers and buyers directly to bring these harvests to market. Working across the supply chain, Indigo is forwarding its mission of harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Sydney, Australia, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil. http://www.indigoag.com/
As part of the core Business Intelligence Team, the Sr. Sourcing Analyst will provide research and data services to support Indigo business units requirements to the Data Innovation Teams. The Sourcing Analyst must be a creative thinker with a critical eye, this individual will be responsible for researching and sourcing data, assessing the accuracy and relevance of information, and have the ability to prioritize demands in a fast-paced environment.
- It will be expected that this person is comfortable working within the development framework of the BI Team and have developed an understanding of the available tools and data infrastructure.
- It will be expected that this person has taken a curated list and assessed what data is available and what is not available.
- It will be expected this individual has created a prioritized roadmap for sourcing data from the curated list which they have taken full ownership over.
- This person will have created detailed processes and developed a road map for sourcing and knowledge management
- This individual will have taken ownership of the Knowledge Management program and have developed a vision and roadmap for the program
- Superior communicator
- Able to provide consultative, process-driven approach to collecting requirements
- Able to interact with Engineering as well as SMEs across the organization
- Passionate about learning
- Demonstrated competency and creativity in conducting complex research inquiries
- High level of professionalism
- Passion for concise and thorough documentation
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity and challenging company goals
- Able to work independently and generate solutions with minimal direction
- Effective multitasker
- 3+ years experience in Business Intelligence, research, or analysis
- Experience working on cross functional projects
- History of working with senior leadership
- History of working with engineering or technical teams
- Proven success in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Broad industry experience preferred
- Deep understanding of research tools
- Some exposure to SQL-based queries and/or an aptitude for database tools
- Familiar with vendor interviews, data acquisition contracting, copyright, and licensing practices
- Master of Library/Information Science from an American Library Association-accredited institution, preferred but not required