We are looking for software engineers that enjoy solving complex problems within the crypto space. In this role, you'll join a team of engineers that focus on our Poloniex Services (APIs). We want to work with engineers that have a passion for their craft and care deeply about the experience of the users and operators of the systems they build. We're looking for highly motivated individuals who seek a fun, collaborative, iterative and fast-paced environment.
- Solve hard, open ended, problems in the cryptocurrency and blockchain space
- Build RESTful microservices on AWS cloud platforms using modern software delivery techniques including ECS and Docker
- Design and code new features for the Poloniex Cryptoasset Exchange focused on our Trade Services
- Troubleshoot and fix code defects
- Be a member of a small agile software engineering team
- Learn a lot, be challenged, and have fun
What you'll bring to Circle
- 3+ years of software development experience working with Java, Node.js & SQL
- Product app experience- working on high traffic products
- Knowledge or interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We’re backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Circle Pay enables customers to send and receive money, across borders and currencies. Circle Invest empowers consumers to buy and sell crypto assets. Circle Trade is one of the world’s top market makers for major crypto coins and offers OTC trading services for institutions and high net worth individuals. Additionally, in 2018 Circle acquired Poloniex and signed an agreement to acquire SeedInvest, both of which enable us to expand our offerings even further. Poloniex is one of the world's leading token marketplaces. SeedInvest is the largest equity crowdfunding platform in the United States, as well as a licensed broker-dealer.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.