Dynatrace is seeking a Sr.Marketing Analyst to join our global Marketing Operations team. You will play a critical role in building a culture of data-driven decision making across our Marketing and SDR teams. This person will oversee our newly formed SDR metrics and reporting function that enables Marketing Management to understand SDR performance and opportunity creation through to pipeline generation.
In this role you will build and implement a metrics and reporting practice from the ground up to help us evaluate lead handling and processing efficiency, creation of opportunities, aging and movement of opportunities through the pipeline to closed deals, and headcount/quota planning. At your disposal will be our Salesforce instance, our ETL tool Alteryx, and our data visualization tool Tableau.
Key responsibilities include:
- Own the global SDR metrics and reporting function including developing analytical methodologies and assumptions, conducting analyses, vet and pressure-testing data, and synthesizing findings
- Create a weekly reporting package, develop weekly and quarterly benchmarks, provide weekly performance guidance, and develop a quarterly forecast model
- Develop new dashboards in SFDC and/or Tableau to provide full visibility into regional SDR teams’ performance
- Work closely with our Marketing Metrics team to set the analytics strategy and ensure data quality and consistency
- Provide strategic insights to Executive staff and Marketing Management on a weekly and quarterly basis through executive reporting and in-person presentations (as needed)
- Inquisitive nature and problem solver
- Experience working with Qualitative and quantitative data
- 5+ years experience in a sales/marketing analytics role
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce.com
- Advanced Excel Data Modeling skills
- Strong quantitative skills
- Deadline driven and strong attention to detail
- Strong understanding of the SDR/Sales process
- Ability to develop and deliver executive level presentations
- Ability to think strategically but execute tactically
- Ability to interact with various stakeholders at all levels
- Experience with business intelligence and data visualization tools
- Experience working with predictive analytics models
- Experience working with Tableau and Alteryx
- Experience working as part of a fast paced, global team
- Advanced degree in marketing/business analytics, statistics, mathematics, or related field of study
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.