Klaviyo is looking for Senior Product Analysts to join our growing Product & Engineering team. Data is core to who we are as a company, and you will play a pivotal role in both collecting the necessary data and deriving insights through analysis. Our team works closely with PMs and engineers to best serve the needs of customers within specific product areas. The ideal candidate is intellectually curious, proactive in seeking solutions to challenging problems, dedicated to mentoring junior team members, and highly focused on delighting our customers.
Klaviyo is a startup located in the heart of downtown Boston. We build software that helps tens of thousands of businesses have more relevant and personal relationships with billions of consumers. We are a product-driven company and over invest in making beautiful, efficient, and fast workflows that help our customers accomplish what was previously unimaginable. We push each other to move out of our comfort zone, learn new technologies, and work hard to ensure each day is better than the last.
How you will make a difference:
- Own the analytics needs of a group of product areas, including metrics selection and tracking, exploratory research, experimentation, and instrumentation
- Perform time-series analyses, hypothesis testing, and causal analyses to statistically assess relative impact and extract trends
- Generate ideas to shape future analytical projects and initiatives
- Develop dashboards and reports to regularly communicate results
- Present findings to senior management to drive business decisions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across disciplines such as product, engineering, design, success, and support
- Mentor junior team members on technical tools and data storytelling
Who you are:
- You have a bachelor’s or advanced degree in math, economics, statistics, engineering, computer science, or other quantitative field
- You have worked in an analytics or data science role for 5+ years professionally
- You possess strong SQL skills and the ability to use tools such as Python, R, and Excel to work efficiently at scale
- You balance attention to detail with swift execution, including the ability to deliver on tight timelines
- You have a bias towards learning and constant iteration
- You are self-motivated and have the ability to work independently
- You have strong communication and organization skills
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.