Senior Process Analyst at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
As a Senior Process Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing process strategies, managing process resources, optimizing current processes, and maintaining process documents. Ultimately, your job is to maintain the efficiency of service delivery in order to reduce costs.
Daily activities of the Senior Process Engineer will include:
- Resolving customer issues related to process
- Review and respond to customer requests for new/updated processes
- Document Development Life Cycle (DDLC) activities
- Requirement Analysis – partner with stakeholders to help define requirements for the new process
- Designing Phase – ensure proper layout, style and format (corporate branding guidelines) are applied to the new process document
- Developing the content – creating new content for the process
- Editing / Proofreading – coordinate with technical stakeholders to review content for accuracy and completeness
- Publishing – release and communication about new process (update version control information)
- Maintenance – updating existing process/policy documents
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and design process improvement recommendations
- Influence and mobilize stakeholder commitment to change process, systems and structures to achieve business objectives
- Analyze and troubleshoot process problems to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Research, design, and develop processes to optimize efficiency and improve service delivery
- Identify and manage resources to execute process improvement projects
- Oversee implementation of new processes and procedures
- Completion of documentation to show and ensure compliance with both internal and external regulations and protocols
- Continual evaluation of processes to ensure both efficiency and quality remain high
Candidate must have the following knowledge, experience, and abilities:
- Experience with creating, refining, updating process and procedure documentation
- Competency in process development, execution, and administration
- 6 years of relevant business experience to include 2 years of process improvement experience
- Ability to analyze performance data to demonstrate the effectiveness of IT processes
- Ability to work in dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal, oral, and written
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well within a team to learn and share knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 applications – SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong technical writing skills; able to write clearly and concisely
- Aptitude and desire to learn new skills
- ITILv4 Foundation Certified a plus
- Extensive experience in ITAM & ITSM processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Configuration)
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification (one which required successful implementation of a process related project that solved a business problem/improved business performance)
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.