Senior Principle Data & Analytics Architect
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
As a Data and Analytics architect, you will be responsible for overall solution architecture of Nuance Healthcare Data and Analytics platform and the integrated components that facilititate platform functions. In this role you will work extensively with multiple product/ engineering teams and provide a vision and guidance for current and future design and architecture of the the platform.
Principal duties and responsibilities –
- Provide a vision for the Nuance healthcare Data and Analytics platform architecture to create a world class analytics platform for the enterprise.
- Work effectively with stakeholders, business leaders and product engineering teams to help design solutions architecture to meet current and future advanced analytics requirements
- Design, coordinate and implement pilots, prototypes or proof of concepts, to validate software tools/frameworks for technical feasibility, security and risk assessment.
- Provide technical leadership to help create guidelines and best practices for all cohabitants of the analytics ecosystem with focus on data security, scalability, integration and growth.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Business leaders to devise a data strategy for Nuance Healthcare.
- Help defining strategies for the Data Governance
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Knowledge, skills and qualifications –
Education: Bachelors in computer science or related discipline.
Minimum years of work experience: 12 years.
- 10+ years of experience of IT platform implementation in a highly technical and analytical role.
- 5+ years experience of Data Analytics platform implementation.
- Hands on experience Architecting and delivering solutions using the Azure Data.
- Analytics platform including Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Data Factory, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure Storage, Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Experience designing and implementing machine learning solutions as part of high volume data ingestion and transformation pipelines
- Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges in an enterprise environment.
- Leadership and innovation around Data Analytics.
- Good understanding of Lambda/Kappa architecture
- Experience working with cloud security and governance tools
- Experience working in a Dev/Ops environment with relevant tools
- Experience with best practice design principles and approaches for a range of Big data and Analytics solutions to help guide decisions.
- Understanding of HIPAA compliance and securing patient health information.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.