Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Toast is looking for a Senior Payments Operations Analyst to play an integral role in scaling Toast’s rapidly growing business. You will be the “go-to” person for the Sales team as a Payments subject matter expert helping to negotiate and position Toast’s product offerings. Senior analysts will be responsible for managing customer interactions and helping achieve resolution on payments inquiries. Senior analysts will also be expected to act as mentors to more junior team members. Finally Senior Analysts will be responsible for maintaining SLA’s and working cross functionally to complete important strategic projects. Use of Salesforce, Excel, Powerpoint and SQL on a daily basis.
About this roll*
- Perform complex payments data analyses and manage related data
- Support the sales process and act as a subject matter expert regarding Toast’s payment solutions, understanding how to position Toast for specific deals
- Lead efforts to improve all operational processes that touch Toast Payments
- Support and partner with Sales Enablement on Payments education initiatives
- Help customers understand their payment processing rates and achieve resolution on inquiries
- Support optimizing internal business operations for scale
- Use of Salesforce, Excel, Powerpoint and SQL on a daily basis.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or related fields
- 2-4+ years of experience in an operations or analytical position
- Experience with Excel; ability to understand financial models
- Experience in a customer service capacity
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a high growth, fast-paced environment
- An inquisitive nature and a mathematical/analytical mind
- Experience in a high growth tech company
- Data analysis programming languages a plus
- Knowledge of the credit card processing industry
- Experience using Salesforce
*Bread puns encouraged but not required