Senior Master Data Management (MDM) Delivery Lead
Abacus allows healthcare companies to unlock the value of their data by removing the burden of maintaining and updating an enterprise data management platform. We provide a flexible, efficient, and secure platform that organizes and exchanges data from various sources and formats, allowing healthcare companies to uncover differentiated insights that address their customer’s needs.
As a Senior MDM Delivery Lead, you will work directly with our healthcare enterprise customers to lead successful MDM implementations, which includes accountability over solution design and business/technical rule definition, and leading large teams. Other responsibilities will include:
- Building Abacus’ MDM delivery competency from the ground up, including establishing Abacus’ MDM delivery best practices.
- Working with architecture, product management, and engineering, and to ensure required MDM customer functionality is built as part of the Abacus product.
- Engaging with senior customer stakeholders on regular basis to build strong strategic relationships and understand deeply their MDM pain points and requirements.
- Supporting the technical development and evolution of Abacus domain and master data models.
The Ideal candidate will be motivated by the opportunity to drive significant change in the healthcare industry and eager to solve healthcare’s biggest challenges. They will accomplish this by creatively applying the latest technology in MDM and big data to directly address industry needs. Other qualities will include:
- Deep hands-on experience leading MDM projects in an enterprise healthcare/health plan setting
- Ability to understand complex healthcare data models and business processes relating to master data domains such as Member (i.e., enrollment/eligibility), Patient, Provider, and Household in healthcare business environment, including linking master data domains to transactional data (e.g., claims)
- Prior use of MDM Solutions such as Reltio
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities, while effectively managing time and workload expectations
- Being energized about working alongside the senior leadership of influential healthcare organizations to change how they approach healthcare in today’s environment
- Happy working cross-functionally within our customers’ large and complex organizations, as well as internally with Abacus teams like Product, Engineering, Architecture, and Operations
- Excited about building strong relationships with key customer stakeholders to advise, partner, and drive execution
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family (health, dental, vision)
- Short and long-term disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- FSA/HSA accounts
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO, paid holidays and flex hours
- Casual dress and fun office atmosphere
- Twice monthly catered lunches
- Drinks and snacks stocked weekly
- Office locations conveniently located near public transportation in Charlestown, MA and New York