Senior Master Data Management Engineer
At Abacus, the Implementation Team molds the product into a laser-focused solution for the client. Sitting between the feature development teams and the client-facing teams, the Implementation Engineering team is critical to the success of Abacus in delivering value to each of our important customers.
As a Senior Master Data Management (MDM) Engineer, your job will be a critical piece to delivering Abacus’ MDM solution for specific customer implementations.
As a leading candidate, you have:
- 10+ years’ experience in IT and/or software engineering
- 5+ years of hands-on implementation in Multi-Domain Master Data Management on either Informatica, Infosphere, Stibo, EBX5, or Reltio
- Extensive experience designing HUB components, Match/Merge, Tokenization, Search components, Design, Workflow Components, UI Components Extensive knowledge in Build MDM Integration Java/Python API, SQL, Data Modeling – Normalized and De Normalized
- Experience in Java or Python and API based architecture, PLSQL/TSQL, MDM UI Java API and Micro Services Designing scalable components for real time integration with downstream application involving large volumes of data. Familiarity with Kubernetes and Terraform
- Experience in the health care industry
- Been exposed to working in a DevOps model
As a team member, you will:
- Use your knowledge of MDM to define entities, roles, and objects within the Abacus Platform.
- Define data ingestion requirements to capture the critical data attributes needed for MDM.
- Build and deploy configurations to tune the MDM solution for performance and match rate SLA(s)
- Develop, document, and execute tests of various configurations to validate expected functional and non-functional requirements are met.
- Determine root-cause of system failure, report defects and enhancements, and escalate issues as needed.
- Provide estimates, collaborate on project schedule, and contribute to project plan through documentation of tasks and requirements (Jira).
- Initiate and monitor processes in customer environment related to data ingestion and MDM processing.
- Provide metrics, reports, and dashboards to demonstrate system behavior and performance related to match rules and processing performance
- Collaborate across multiple engineering team, sharing and absorbing knowledge from and with everyone
- Be willing to travel 25-50%
As a seasoned professional, you must:
- Know your way around AWS and the world of containerized/micro-services
- Have a development mindset, even when attacking operational tasks
- Know how to break a complex problem into small, scriptable chunks
- Know how to describe a complex problem to people of various backgrounds and skillsets