Senior Machine Learning (ML) Engineer at Drift
Drift is the new way businesses buy from businesses. With its quickly evolving set of tools and playbooks, Drift is the world’s leading conversational marketing platform, trusted by top enterprise businesses like Ellie Mae, GrubHub, InVision, Marketo, MongoDB, Okta, Outreach, Eventbrite, Vidyard, and over 150,000 other businesses. Sales and marketing teams rely on Drift to connect now with the customers who are ready to buy now.
Based in Boston, Drift was founded by serial marketing technology entrepreneurs David Cancel and Elias Torres and is backed by leading venture capitalists including CRV, General Catalyst, and Sequoia.
What you’ll be doing on the team:
In one month you'll
- Evaluate memory consumption & inference latency of our classifiers.
- Deploy classifier monitoring services.
- Create pipelines for reproducible data processing, feature extraction, and model training.
By month 3 you'll
- Deploy large pretrained language models (e.g. BERT, XLNet, GPT-2) on AWS using PyTorch.
- Optimize inference time of models.
- Scale to handle thousands of simultaneous requests.
By month 6 you'll
- Implement an active learning framework to accelerate data annotation.
- Scale classifier services with Kubernetes and Kubeflow.
- Architect a general ML framework to be used by NLP specialists across the company.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- 3+ years ML engineering experience in industry
- Familiarity with AWS, PyTorch, TensorFlow, Scipy stack
- Bonus points for C++, Kubernetes
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity, and work every day to create an inclusive work environment that represents the world that we live in.