Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Neural Magic is an early stage deep learning software company pioneering a new way for organizations to use deep neural networks without requiring specialized hardware accelerators.
We are seeking an experienced machine learning engineer excited to work with state-of-the-art models and cutting-edge research, as well as with parallel and concurrent algorithms. This person will work closely with our technical team, bringing deep learning product requirements to our engineers and putting machine learning research into practice within our software. If you are a machine learning engineer who wants to contribute to solving challenging technical problems at the forefront of machine learning, this is the role for you.
Founded by an award-winning team of professors and students out of MIT, Neural Magic is a venture-backed company headquartered in Davis Square, Somerville, MA.
What you’ll do
- Design, build, evaluate, ship, and refine Neural Magic’s machine learning product including libraries, demos, and notebooks
- Prototype and iterate on state of the art research against proprietary, in-house software
- Work closely with customers to understand specific needs, implementation details, and successful deployment using Neural Magic’s engine
- Collaborate with a cross functional team about market requirements, best practices and how machine learning is deployed in the wild
- Be a trusted advisor and partner, providing deep analysis of deep learning approaches, helping to define and conduct pilot tests
What you’ll need:
- Several years of experience working with Machine Learning in industry. Master’s or PhD degree in ML, computer science or math preferred.
- Solid knowledge of machine learning and deep learning fundamentals, in particular MLPs, Recommendation Systems, and CNNs
- Full stack experience of taking deep learning models from conception to production: writing, training, testing, and deploying models
- Proficient with Python and one or more deep learning frameworks such as Pytorch, Tensorflow, Caffe, MXNet, Keras, etc
- Experience working with large data pipelines for analyzing and training
- Self-directed individual who learns quickly and is comfortable operating in a blank slate environment
- Excellent communication skills, ability to tailor technical information for different audiences
- Strong sense of project ownership and personal responsibility