We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Senior Director, Storefront Analytics
The strategy behind the game.
We are looking to add a Head of Storefront Analytics to our team. You will be responsible for fostering a culture of innovation, driving critical business decisions, holding partners accountable, and consistently delivering results.
What you’ll do as a Head of Storefront Analytics:
- Coach and develop analytical managers to develop and retain talent at DraftKings.
- Invest in relationships and collaborate closely with partners across Product, Sales, Operations, Business Planning, and others to drive improvement in data access, quality, volume, service and profitability.
- Build enablement tools and work with team to use data in new ways that strengthens, automates, and eliminates duplication.
- Develop and implement consistent, repeatable performance measurement processes across storefront verticals.
- Intense focus on achieving both short and long term goals with ability to execute a continuous learning agenda in a fluid environment.
- Partner with analytics manager and Storefront leads to establish transparent prioritization queue of projects.
What Skills you will use:
- Very strong executive communication skills.
- Ability to drive agreement through mix of interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Designing, developing, and managing project plans in a complex dynamic environment, revising needs to meet changing requirements.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.