Vista's Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires, and delights customers - and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers' needs, and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, we're here to grow and build the Vista brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
Vista's Customer and Competitive Insights team combines research, analytics, and strategy expertise and works in partnership with global teams across the organization to uncover market, customer, and competitive insights that inform short- and long-term business decisions. Our team is currently seeking an experienced Senior Customer Strategy & Insights professional to manage the sharing of customer data to the organization on an ongoing basis, in exciting and innovative ways.
So, who are we looking for? You excel at making something that looks good look great. You're a tinkerer that doesn't settle until things are just right. You're a pro at making stunning graphics and designs to go along with a compelling story. You're excited by being able to combine strategic thinking with insights all while being creative, innovative, and challenging the way things are done today. You're naturally inquisitive and thrive on being a go-to expert on all things fun and new. If all these things describe you, plus the best part of your day is helping someone understand a complex topic by finding new and creative ways to help them learn, we want to talk to you!
What You Will Do:
- Lead the team in efforts to create a consistent, creative, and engaging Voice of the Customer communication plan
- Create an innovative, proactive strategy to communicate customer insights across the organization, and execute the plan on an ongoing basis in an innovative and engaging format
- Translate our customer data to easily digestible visuals or graphics for the broader organization, creating a crisp customer story
- Develop a deep understanding for the broad array of customer and competitive research and be responsible for communication of key learnings and insights
- Create visually stunning content to showcase and highlight key insights and convey the strategic customer story
- Be an advocate for our customers by understanding trends and thinking about new ways to communicate customer findings outside of traditional reports
- Leverage multimedia and host interaction sessions with employees and customers
- Develop an approach to systematically share information
At Vista, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- Experience leading strategic projects in growing, matrixed organization
- Skilled in creating visualizations and storytelling from data
- High level of proficiency in multiple modes of media such as PowerPoint, Keynote. Adobe Suite is a plus.
- Exceptional experience working closely with data; working through multiple data points and bring the results to life in an easy-to-digest story
- Great communication skills, written and verbal, with clear examples of presentation work
- Experience with graphic design and creative storytelling
Nice to Have:
- Experience working at a marketing agency and/or in strategy consulting a plus
- Experience working in insights or strategy at a creative or ad agency a plus
- Experience working in visual / graphic design a plus
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vista means that you don't see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey - and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what's next, we're always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we're capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vista has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us a Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vista's CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparably's Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees. Vista offers numerous support systems including Employee Resource Groups like Pride, Mosaic, and Women in Technology, and special interests communities to foster awareness, respect, and inclusion within the workplace.
In 2020, Vista adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy, and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Vista also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vista creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vista, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vista acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vista is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vista, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Nearest Major Market: Waltham
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston
Job Segment: Strategist, Consulting, Merchandising, Multimedia, Strategy, Technology, Retail, Research, Creative