Who We Are:
Vistaprint’s Data and Analytics (DnA) organization is working to make our company one of the world’s most well-known and successful data-driven companies. The cross-functional team includes product owners, analysts, technologists, data engineers and more – all focused on providing Vistaprint with information and tools we can use to deliver jaw-dropping customer value. DnA team members are empowered to learn new skills, communicate openly and be active problem-solvers.
The Data Engineering Group works across all domains including pricing/promotion/personalization, channel platform, core business & customer modeling, manufacturing & supply chain, and End-to-End Customer Experience, to build thoughtfully architected, performant, scalable, software products using the Vistaprint Data Platform.
What You Will Do:
- Build self-service business intelligence & reporting capabilities using technologies such as Snowflake, Looker, S3, Databricks (Spark), Matillion, Tableau, and more
- Work directly with analysts, data scientists, product owners and business experts in a multi-functional, agile, software development team
- Integrate data products with Vistaprint’s suite of microservices for use in analytic solutions and customer facing features on our website or marketing channels
- Provide feedback for new features to the Vistaprint Data Platform team
- Strong SQL skills and expert in working with ETL & relational databases
- Experience building and optimizing ‘Big Data’ data pipelines and workflow management tools
- Experience handling large volume data as well as both structured/unstructured data of various quality
- Experience analyzing the data and processes to answer specific business questions/use cases and find opportunities for improvement.
- Coding proficiency in at least one modern programming language: Python, Java, Scala etc.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with NoSql databases and Hadoop ecosystem (especially streaming data)
- Experience with cloud services in AWS (Preferred), Azure or Google
- Experience with Snowflake, S3, airflow and Databricks
- Statistics experience is a plus!
- Familiarity with API’s/microservices (REST)
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
- Problem solving and multi-tasking ability in a fast-paced, globally distributed environment
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
At Vistaprint, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure an excellent work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our unique sabbatical-like program, “Vistabreak”, to name a few!
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.