We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Love data? We do too.
We’re looking for a Business Data Analyst to help us scale quickly through data-driven action. When you join our analytics team, you will play a vital role in solving problems across a wide range of business areas and you’ll see the impact of your personal work immediately. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Senior Business Data Analyst:
- Design A/B and multivariate tests on marketing promotions and products, evaluate test results, and translate insights into business actions.
- Develop Tableau dashboards and visualizations on customer engagement, revenue, and promotions to measure the impact of various business actions.
- Develop automated tools to explore operation insights and improve operation efficiency.
- Collaborate with internal and external resources including engineering, marketing, and product team to ensure the analytics solution development.
What skills you will use:
- 3+ years of business analytics or data science experience, preferably at an online gaming company.
- Experience with SQL Server, Tableau, or Redshift.
- Experience in Design of Experiment including A/B and multivariate testing.
- Bachelor degree in Statistic, MIS, Engineering, Business Analytics, or a related field.
- Knowledge of data science language such as Python, R, or PySpark.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.