DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life’s more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
Love data? We do too.
We’re looking for a Senior Business Data Analyst to help us scale quickly through data-driven action. When you join our Digital Marketing Analytics team, you will be at the center of our efforts to grow our user base through all our digital channels. You will partner with stakeholders across the organization, from engineering and data science to creative operations and marketing, to help us efficiently reach new customers and grow our base of DraftKings users. Sound good to you? Join us!
What you’ll do as a Senior Business Data Analyst:
- Identify opportunity areas for new digital marketing campaigns and improved marketing efficiencies through campaign and customer value analysis.
- Support marketing strategy through analysis and testing of digital campaigns and marketing creatives.
- Build reports, dashboards, and alerts to monitor performance of the Digital Marketing team’s key success metrics.
- Develop models and automated processes to optimize marketing bidding strategies.
- Partner with engineering and marketing teams to identify and utilize the data needed to maximize digital marketing performance.
What skills you will use:
- 3+ years of experience in analytical roles, preferably in a marketing functional area.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, or another relevant discipline.
- Expertise in SQL, Excel, R, Python or statistical programming languages.
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, etc.) and the ability to tell a story with data.
- Experience with statistics and reporting automation.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and autonomously, with good communication skills and a strong desire to produce high-quality work.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.