Senior Business Application Analyst
Fuze is a high-growth, venture-backed Boston-based company with more than 650 employees and worldwide operations which was recently named one of Inc Magazine’s Best Places to Work for 2018. Our core values drive the way we conduct business every day and define our company culture. We’re growing at lightning fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) market and we are currently searching for a strong Sr. Business Application Analyst to join our team.
Reporting to the director of application services, the senior business analyst will play a key role in supporting on-going application enhancements as well as the technical delivery of projects in relation to ERP & CRM solutions at Fuze. This person is expected to conceptualize, plan, design, implement and support advanced cloud-based solutions using the latest technologies and development tools to improve the efficiency of operations and decision-making. The individual will work cross-functionally on projects encompassing business process analysis and redesign, infrastructure design and deployment planning, application development and system integration.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to) the following:
- Develop advanced business application solutions that improve the operating efficiencies of internal & external users (i.e. employees, partners & customers).
- Analyze and review business, technical and functional requirements
- Experience writing detailed specifications of user requirements, business processes and procedures required to develop and implement software
- Work in close partnership with an agile development team to analyze product requirements in support of meeting the epic level product roadmap commitments
- Assist in QA and user acceptance testing of existing and proposed software solutions
- Experience driving alignment among business stakeholders from divergent functions
- Ensure that requests from the business organization are effectively qualified, prioritized and executed
- BA/BS, Management Information Systems degree or related degree
- 7+ years experience in systems analyst roles, implementing and supporting cloud-based business applications such as SFDC, NetSuite, Boomi, Jira
- Must have strong SFDC experience, ideally having supported the full Q2C lifecycle in the past- Prior experience delivering solutions that automate and optimize the onboarding and engagement of 3rd party selling partners
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications
- A good understanding of accounting and revenue recognition concepts
- Strong Business Process re-engineering and documentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and responsibilities with competing priorities
- Resourceful, multi-tasking and self-motivated
- Must possess advanced analytical and problem-solving skills and a zeal to learn/master new technologies
- Strong communication skills and customer service attitude