Dynatrace ONE is what we brand our transformative customer experience program. We bring traditionally siloed post-sales teams, such as customer success, technical support, and services, together into “squads” with the single objective—make our customers successful. Our mission is to transform the customer experience through personal conversations, strategic guidance, and proactive engagement. We help our customers accelerate their adoption of Dynatrace’s advanced capabilities by leveraging our expertise and best practices, realize the transformational value of Dynatrace to modernize the management of their applications and services, and develop meaningful relationships that focus our customers’ business and personal success.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual, a self-starter, that can work with our global customer experience team to drive reporting and analytical needs from end to end. This person will need to understand the needs of leadership and global management teams and be able to solution those results while providing insights and analysis. In this role you will have to work across our internal business units and teams to deliver expected outcomes.
- Analyze and communicate data trends to proactively understand and convey the meaning of trends, drivers, strengths, and weaknesses
- Update weekly, monthly, and quarterly presentations with the latest business results and enrich the talk track with your commentary and contextual insights
- Work cross-functionally with our partners in our Data Science, Sales, Finance, Operations, Marketing, Renewals, and our Services teams to support business initiatives
- Design, develop, and maintain actionable reporting and dashboards within PowerBI and other channels for our Dynatrace ONE team
- Independently mange your progress toward agreed upon milestones and deliverables with a high degree of accountability
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis for leadership and executive teams as needed
- 3+ years of relevant Sales or Post Sales Operations or Finance experience in High Tech or Software organizations
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics or other related fields
- Must have experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills
- Successful track record of synthesizing large quantities of data and concisely summarizing insights into required reports
- Ability to tell the business story through summarizing your data findings and contextual insights
- Demonstrated written and verbal presentation skills to present insights and compelling recommendations to a diverse and often senior audience
- Ability to drive change through collaboration and influence across multiple stakeholders with varied perspectives
- Flexibility to wear multiple hats and switch gears quickly (e.g., from strategy to insights to tactical operations)
- Experience and comfortability utilizing Salesforce and other comparable CRM systems
- Experience with SQL, PostgreSQL, and other query languages
- PowerBI, Excel and other reporting data visualization tooling
We take our Employer Brand and internal culture seriously. So much so, we are consistently recognized by reputable companies and brands like Business Insider, USA Today and Forbes. This year so far, Dynatrace scored a seat on Comparably’s award lists for Best Company Outlook, Best Company Global Culture, and Best Places to Work in Boston, to name a few. Dynatrace was also honored in the coveted Top Workplaces USA list in 2021. And we’re proud to be recognized on BuiltIn Boston’s 2021 'Best Large Companies to Work For' and 'Best Paying Companies.' We’ve got it made—won’t you join the #DynatraceLife?
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish.
EEO is the Law/
EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Dynatrace requires all US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 two weeks prior to their start date, and to provide verification via the Clear app. Requests for exemptions, must be reviewed and approved prior to commencing employment. If this requirement is not met, your employment will not commence.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.