Senior Analyst at Arcadia
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:26 a.m. (EST) on Saturday, October 3, 2020
Love Data, and want to make a difference?
Seeking individuals who rely on data analysis to make decisions and are passionate about improving the way healthcare is delivered to millions of patients across the country.
Join the product development team of a high growth Population Health and Analytics software company. Reporting to the Director of Customer Insights and joining a talented team of Product Managers, Analysts and Data Scientists. At Arcadia you will have the opportunity to analyze large and diverse data sets on Arcadia’s custom data model built by analysts for analysts. Collaborate with the best minds in healthcare through our advisory network. Support a wide variety of customers in the healthcare space – all focused on pulling healthcare tech into modernity.
Role and Responsibilities
- Drive value for Arcadia’s clients through dashboard building and deep dive analysis
- Prepare, analyze and visualize tens of millions of records of healthcare data – to support marketing and ROI analyses, customer requests, and product R&D
- Balance and deliver on multiple ad-hoc analysis for customers
What you need
- 2+ years of experience in an analytical role (Healthcare experience strongly preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM or quantitative field
- Ability to query and manipulate relational databases with SQL
- Fast learner and creative problem solver
What would be a plus
- Ability to code in languages such as Python, Java and/or Scala
- Experience with BI dashboarding product such as Tableau
- Experience using statistical modelling and/or machine learning
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.
Read Full Job Description