Senior Analyst - Sales and Advanced Quota Planning at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
We are looking for a dynamic and energetic Systems Analyst focused on owning a Sales Territory Management System in a fast paced and cross-functional environment.
This person will report into the Sales Compensation Manager, working closely with the Commissions and Sales Operations teams as well as Sales Leadership to develop and maintain the structure of Territories, Quotas, Assignments within sales compensation.
In this role, the right candidate will help design and maintain processes, controls, and validations, while supporting the users of the newly implemented Sales Planning tools. The analyst will be maintaining company-wide Sales Territory Data, reinforcing the quality of that data, and becoming an expert of the system to ensure the success of Nuance's SPM Solutions.
The Analyst will build and own a data governance model around the solution to ensure ongoing completeness and accuracy. The Analyst will also partner with cross functional teams to do necessary process integrations needed for the deployment of the governance model.
These responsibilities will be related to account management, territory definition, quota setting, crediting assignment, and various levels of reporting – giving you the opportunity to further enhance your skills in this domain.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and facilitate the build and on-going maintenance of a cloud based account planning, territory management, and quota planning solution for Nuance's Sales Teams.
- Administer territory and quota planning processes, ensuring records are set up correctly in the Xactly Advanced Quota Planning system, and performing continuous validation.
- Build and Own a Data governance model around the solution to ensure ongoing completeness and accuracy.
- Provide interpretation and education of Territory and Quota data to the Users of this tool & help resolve Inquiries raised by Sales team related to the existing Territory setup.
- Work with cross-functional teams to streamline and automate Territory and Quota building processes, including integration with other databases and solutions such as Talent Acquisition and HR processes.
- Help create insightful analysis, reports, and dashboards to improve planning administration process and drive accurate and faster decision making and enterprise intelligence.
Education: Bachelor's degree
Minimum years of experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales Incentive Compensation, Sales Operations, Business Analytics or related quantitative functions in a hi-tech Sales Organization.
- Proficiency in System Management using controls and validations to ensure system stability.
- Exceptional analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Passion toward problem solving using data driven strategies.
- Strong Communication skills (Verbal and written)
- Experience with Xactly Solutions (Territories, AlignStar, Advanced Quota Planning) or equivalent experience in other like solutions is not required but is a Plus.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.