Senior Analyst, Remarketing at EverQuote (Remote)
The Senior Analyst, Remarketing will be tasked with leading, driving, and executing email initiatives while partnering with stakeholders both internal and external to the Remarketing team. This person will use analytics, testing, and best practices to launch and optimize communications that help consumers find the insurance they need. A successful candidate will have experience starting and driving cross-functional projects, have strong analytical skills, and have experience with data-driven remarketing through any number of communication channels, e.g. Email, SMS, Direct Mail.
- Assist in crafting a comprehensive quantitative marketing strategy
- Drive towards financial goals by ensuring key milestones are met
- Work across our online remarketing and retention channels
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in analytics, engineering, business development and executive leadership to meet business objectives
- Work closely with sales, product, traffic, and engineering teams to ensure alignment and success in cross-functional initiatives
- Own and drive independent and cross functional analysis projects.
- Exceptional analytical skill and comfort with making data-driven decisions
- A deep interest in online consumer behavior
- Experience with data driven marketing through any number of marketing channels (Email, SMS, Direct Mail, Display, SEM, etc)
- Proficient with data analysis tools, common examples: SQL, Tableau, Snowflake
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience designing and executing A/B tests
- Comfortable with ambiguity and possess a ‘figure it out & get it done’ mentality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Cross-functional project management experience
- 2-4 years previous experience in an analytically rigorous role
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.