Senior Analyst, Google Analytics at Vistaprint
Please note, this is a proactive search for a role that has been vetted by our leadership team for future hiring. The recruiting team and hiring managers remain active in discussions with interested, qualified individuals and are committed to being transparent on timelines throughout the process. Thank you.
Who We Are:
Vistaprint Insights Enablement Team is an outstanding team of analytics specialists who co-create with partners and technologists to make decision based on data approachable regardless of partner's level of experience by providing the right tools and elevating standard practices to support informed actions across the board!
As a Google Analytics Expert in the Insight Enablement team, you are going to be working with different departments throughout the company helping to generate understanding, improve data collection and provide digital analytics solutions to any business requirements, while maintaining high standards of governance. The role is hands-on to implement and maintain our Web Analytics tracking solution, GA360, Adobe Analytics as well as support partners across the company so that they can improve the website experience for our customers.
What You Will Do:
- Become a reliable specialist on digital analytics tools and offerings including keeping up to date with industry trends, services and technologies.
- Act as the main point of contact, consulting and supporting marketing, lines of business and analysts in the development of their digital analytics tracking solutions roadmaps and the design of specific actions.
- Proactively identify areas where sophisticated analytical efforts can produce strong value and working them into the roadmap.
- Collaborate with our technical teams to integrate new methodologies, implement tracking requirements, and QA and debugging the implementation.
- Be involved in the setting up and maintaining our TMS (Tealium) and CDP (Segment), where our analytics tags are implemented.
- Support, build and maintain scaled self-service digital analytics toolkit (GA360, Adobe Analytics, Big Query, Snowflake, Looker…) for hundreds of users worldwide
- Perform data quality checks of digital analytics data to ensure data integrity
- Support, build and maintain client-facing dashboards and reports, contributing to ongoing knowledge management.
- Communicate, mentor, promote, detail and share methods to colleagues across the company.
- 3+ years of committed experience in/ for an eCommerce and multi-channel organization
- 2+ years of committed experience in digital analytics implementation role or equivalent experience; a combination of agency and in-house is a plus
- Involvement with high traffic (50,000+ visitors per day), preferably eCommerce sites
- In-depth experience leading Google Analytics 360 implementations at an online retailer or agency/consultancy
- Committed experience with tag management systems such as Tealium, and GTM, and CDP’s such as Segment or a similar system
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, Data Studio, etc.
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with BigQuery and Google Cloud Platform tools
- Experience running implementations of a similar Analytics Platforms such as Adobe Analytics (Omniture)
- Familiarity with testing platforms
- Good knowledge about digital marketing in overall
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
At Vistaprint, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure an excellent work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our outstanding sabbatical-like program, “Vistabreak”, to name a few!
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial atmosphere. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, ground breaking technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not extensive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.