Senior Analyst, Content Marketing at DraftKings
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:02 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, March 31, 2020
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Where data, customer research, and content strategy meet.
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for a Senior Analyst, Content Marketing to join our Internal Marketing Agency. You will partner with marketing channels to measure content performance, support the Insights team in analyzing complex data sets and translating them into actionable business decisions, and develop business cases to guide Agency strategy as it grows within our organization. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Senior Analyst, Content Marketing:
- Design A/B and multivariate tests to identify high-performing content and creative.
- Work with content team to optimize investment and identify new opportunities.
- Support the research function in defining the research agenda, survey design, and analyzing the resulting data to provide actionable insights.
- Regularly synthesize a variety of customer data sources to report “state of the consumer” to internal product and operations teams.
- Develop Tableau dashboards to track market share and competitive trends.
- Support quarterly Brand Tracker analysis and report creation.
- Perform deep dive insight analysis to discover customer behavior patterns.
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, Business Analytics, Economics, or a related field is required.
- Master’s Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of business analytics, research consulting, or data science experience is required. Experience in a online gaming company and/or an agency is preferred.
- Must have experience measuring and optimizing a content marketing program.
- Experience with Tableau, and Microsoft Excel.
- Experienced in A/B and multivariate testing.
- Deep knowledge of data science languages and advanced SQL is a plus.
- Mastery of statistical methods is also preferred.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.
Read Full Job Description